|For the ninth consecutive year, KMWorld recognized Traction Software by naming the company to their annual KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management. KMWorld’s list is compiled by KM practitioners, theorists, analysts, vendors, their customers and colleagues. This is the 13th year of the list. "Criteria for inclusion varies, but all companies have things in common. Each has either helped to create a market, redefine one or enhance one, and they all share two things—the velocity of innovation and the agility to serve their customers" says Hugh McKellar, KMWorld Editor-in-Chief.
Greg Lloyd, Traction Software President and co-founder said: "We're honored that KMWorld consistently ranks Traction Software as a company that matters in Knowledge Management. Traction Software employees work closely with customers to build a stronger and more useful TeamPage platform." Lloyd continued, "Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter 2012 TeamPage releases introduced many user interface, performance, and Developer SDK additions and improvements to make it easier for customers to get work done. I thank Traction Software's employees and customers for earning this recognition." See the 2013 KMWorld 100 list.
|TeamPage 2012 highlights include:
- Unified search to make lookup of spaces, people, projects and tasks quicker and easier;
- Type-ahead completion for navigation, with optional index based type-ahead suggestions for content search; uniform work in progress autosave and finish later actions to avoid accidental loss of work;
- Invitations to make it simple for members of a space to add new people to a TeamPage space by sending them an email invitation;
- An inline widget to collect and summarize selected tags, dates, and other standard or custom properties from all types of TeamPage content, making it easy to create dynamic tables for task summaries and other uses;
- New calendar event support to manage meetings and other dated activities along with project, task, and milestone dates;
- Drag-and-drop editing of TeamPage calendar events;
- Improved synchronization and notification for TeamPage and external calendar items;
- Improved email digest, print, RSS, and Atom view styling, detail and context cues; improved Active Directory integration and caching;
- Streamlined navigation header, dashboard, calendar and document tab interfaces;
- JMX-based metering of TeamPage server state;
- Improved iPad, iPhone and Android support;
- Performance improvements;
- Twitter style status that can focus on a selected project, milestone or task, as well as birds eye summaries organized by space or person.