Traction TeamPage 5.
1: Social Software, Meet Project Management
Traction TeamPage Release 5.
One click can add a task tag to any Traction page, comment, status post or paragraph, with automatic rollup of actions by person, date, milestone or project.
Traction TeamPage 5.
- Action tracking seamlessly integrated with TeamPage collaboration and communication capabilities
- Each TeamPage Space can have an Action and Calendar tab to collect, navigate and track actions in a particular private or public business context.
- Each TeamPage Profile page can have an Action and Calendar tab to collect, navigate and track actions associated with that individual
- Automatic rollup of tasks by person - across all spaces you have permission to see
- Automatic rollup of tasks by space – focused on one business context
- Automatic rollup of tasks across all spaces – that you can see
- Automatic rollup of tasks open /
tasks completed – by person or space
- Automatic rollup of estimated work required – by person or space
- Summary and navigation of tasks grouped by Milestone – a sharable date with a name
- Summary and navigation of tasks grouped by Project - a named collection of tasks and milestones
- Automatically maintained Action Tracking Calendar – viewable by person, by space, or rolled up across all spaces you have permission to see.
- Subscribe to Action Tracking calendars in Outlook, Google Calendar and other iCal compatible calendaring systems
- TeamPage integrated search, navigation and email or Jabber notification handles tasks along with all other types of activity.
- Task activity becomes visible (and can be filtered) a part of the TeamPage activity stream viewed by space, or by person as part of each person’s profile.
- Simple, fast and great looking user interface – action tracking uses Traction’s Google Web Toolkit based Proteus user interface technology for a user experience that looks and feels more like a client application that a typical Web interface.
- TeamPage Microsoft Outlook Social Connector – Show task, status, other activity and profiles in Microsoft Outlook to provide social context when using Outlook email, calendars, and Microsoft Office applications.